Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Save Someone from Getting Lost, Give Them a Garmin GPS Navigator

I own the Garmin nüvi 3790T 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator model that I own and I LOVE it!  It is at the top of the Most Wished For in Electronics at Amazon. 
 
It has saved me from getting lost on my adventures many times.  It has also saved me the cost of wasted gasoline, which these days means a lot.

It's a great backup to incorrect information from Mapquest or Google Maps. 

I really like the speech recognition that lets you control your GPS with your voice - allowing you to keep both hands on the wheel and your attention on the road ahead.  It's even Bluetooth compatible, with a built-in microphone and speaker. 



In addition having this wonderful GPS, I picked up some very nice accessories.  There are two that work well in my situation.  One is a Garmin Portable Friction Mount and the other is and a Protective Hard Case.  That's about all you would need for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment